The answer is simple. Cleanability, durability, sustainability, safety and total cost of ownership. FloorTech® has developed and patented the Trazcon® RS system. This flagship system is the leading floor finish being used in the retail industry and to date has been installed in over 250 Irish supermarkets. FloorTech® has changed the flooring preference of industries like supermarkets, veterinary clinics and even the hospitality sector – all of whom traditionally would have used tiles or vinyl and are now reaping the benefits of a Trazcon® seamless floor finish.Below we look at just some of reasons why FloorTech ®is the preferred choice for flooring in the retail sector.
Rapid Installation & Quick Cure Time
Trazcon® RS system is the optimum solution for supermarket retail flooring. It will speed up project schedules for new stores allowing retailers to open ahead of schedule.
- The result is increased revenue.
- Refurbishment projects can be completed with minimal disruption and loss of trading time.
- The reduced downtime minimises the loss of earnings.
Trazcon® RS system has a certified anti-skid rating in accordance with BS 7976-2:2002 ensuring that the safety of your customers and staff is paramount and that the risk of trips, slips and other accidents are reduced.
- Helps the retailer comply with his duties under the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 to provide and maintain a premises that is safe and without risk to health.
- Contributes significantly to a reduction in litigation costs.
- Trazcon® RS system has been tested in accordance with and certified to conform to the requirements of BS EN 1186 Materials and Articles in contact with Foodstuffs – Plastics.
- Trazcon® RS systems are certified anti-skid rating in accordance with BS 7976-2:2002
- It is a ‘Fit-for-Purpose’ flooring solution for food preparation and food sales areas such as deli counters, fish counters, bakeries etc.
Trazcon® RS floor finishes are completely seamless giving the illusion of a larger appearance to the store as the grid effect from tiles is eliminated, therefore improving the ergonomics and making the overall environment more spacious. The natural lustre from Trazcon® RS floor finishes can increase reflectivity up to 30%, thereby providing a brighter and safer workplace and ultimately enhances and brings the focus to products.
Total Cost of Ownership
Total Cost of Ownership is an analysis designed to “find the lifetime costs of acquiring, operating and changing something.” FloorTech® guarantees that its Trazcon® RS system will provide the cheapest Total Cost of Ownership.
All Trazcon® systems are renewable and designed to last the lifetime of the structure.
- They are sustainable and future refurbishment and upgrading does not necessitate removal of the existing system.
Trazcon® RS is designed to withstand heavy traffic and frequent footfall.
- Reduced repair costs
Trazcon® RS system is easy to clean
Reduced cleaning costs and minimal maintenance costs when operated in conjunction with a regular cleaning/ maintenance programme.
Benefits of a Trazcon RS floor system
- Certified Slip Resistance to BS 7976-2:2002
- Reduced litigation costs from slips and trips
- Health and Safety Compliant BS EN 1186
- Hygienic, non porous, seamless finish
- Chemical Resistant
- UV Resistant
- Rapid Cure times with minimal downtime
- Very high abrasion resistance
- Monolithic Seamless surface
- Extremely durable & hard-wearing, capable of handling moderate to high stresses
- Superb aesthetics
- Increases reflectivity by up to 30%
- Improves ergonomics & overall environment
- Low maintenance and cleaning costs
- Protective against dirt and spills
The superb aesthetics of the Trazcon® RS are visually stimulating and the floor finishes are available in a variety of colours, designs and finishes. Its flexibility and versatility gives you the option to make future alterations such as colours, logos or design, at a later stage at a fraction of the cost and time than with other floors.
Should you want to discuss any flooring requirements you may have for any forthcoming projects you are involved in you can call us, email us or request a call back. Additionally you can request a site visit and one of our expert surveyors will assess your resin flooring needs and discuss your options. For further details please click here